Introduction

Isn't it fitting to start a new blog with an introduction of the author? Ok, thats what i'll do. I am a 22 year old recent college graduate from George Washington University. I studied International Affairs with a focus on Chinese. Throughout my four years as a student, I studied the language, culture and customs of China as well as a multitude of other different topics relating to International Affairs. I also traveled to China twice, once to study abroad and the other to help my friend run his teaching/cultural liaison business. I only graduated in May and already look back at my time as a student with great nostalgia. After studying one subject so vehemently over the course of four years, I did what many other starving students do; chose a profession that has absolutely nothing to do with what I studied. Thus, my blog is a way to remember the good old days of when my time was spent thinking about the Sino-Soviet split instead of hoping for the clock to reach 5 pm. I have a multitude of papers that I am going to put on this site. I am all for open source, so please, use this material if it suits you! I might be a little over my head in longing to have discussions about the material on this page. In addition, I have multiple blog postings of my travels on another blog that I will consolidate into here. Enjoy!

No comments: